1. This is a picture of the bus that I rode from Bang Khae.
This is a short movie showing what it is like to ride on route 146. Note: The cracked door window and the general nature of the bus. The ticket lady can be seen walking around the bus.
2. This is an image of Bus no 146-36 waiting at the route 146 holding area at Puttha Monthon sai 2.
3. This is an image of the drivers seat on bus no 146-36 taken at Puttha Monthon Sai 2.
4. This is an image of the passenger area of bus 146-36 taken at Puttha Monthon sai 2.
5. This is an image of bus no 146-37 at Puttha Monthon sai 2.
6. This bus was seen on Kanchana Phisek rd. A new bus company called “Metrobus” owns this bus. This is one of the newest buses in Bangkok. The route it is meant to operate on is unknown. This is not a low floor bus but has single step inside the door. This is a Chinese made city bus.
7. On the return from the new southern bus terminal I had to use route 146 again.
This is an image of the route 146 bus depot. They have a large number of buses just for this route. The actual number is unknown but there are probably 50 to 60 buses. This is where they repair and maintain the route 146 buses. This depot is located just off Boromarajaonani rd near southern bus terminal.
8. I had to change buses here, as the bus I was on needed more fuel. This is the bus that I took Bus no: 146-2. Note: This bus had an odd burning smell coming from it as it drove along. Which was stronger when it stopped. This smell didn’t seem to be annoying the bus driver.
I hope you find the pictures and vehicles shown to be of interest if you view this please post some comments and feelings about the pictures.